Goodbye, Rita has the best designs for your eyestrain
What is presbyopia?
90% of people over the age of 45 suffer from presbyopia or tired eyesight, a visual abnormality that occurs mainly because the eye ages. There are people who perceive it before and others after, but sooner or later it appears in all cases, since it is a natural process that is linked to age.
Symptoms of eye strain
In general, the first symptoms begin to appear between the ages of 40 and 45 . Therefore, if you have begun to notice some of the signs that we list below, it is possible that you are already feeling firsthand what it means to have tired eyesight:
- Difficulty Focusing Up Close – The main sign of presbyopia is difficulty focusing on close objects. This lack of focus makes you need to zoom in and out of the object to try to see it better.
- Need for more lighting : although before you could read normally in dimly lit spaces, now you need more and more lighting to get good vision. These symptoms are less noticeable in bright light, as the pupil constricts.
- Problems with reading : when you try to read sometimes you have the feeling that the letters are crowded.
- Daily tasks become more complicated : driving or writing require a great visual effort that is increasing every time.
- Eye fatigue : after doing certain tasks, you notice that you need to rest your eyes. For example, feeling visual fatigue after reading for a long period of time.
- Headache : visual effort can cause headaches that appear more and more frequently.
Receive them at home in 48 hours, ready to use.